The reliable, affordable, and secure Small Business solution
Fed up with managing a clunky old telephone system and multiple vendors? FirstCloud Virtual Office Small Business phone service uses the latest VoIP technology to provide for all your small business phone service needs with robust features, sleek IP phones and knowledgeable support.
- Save money: Save up to 50% each month when you move from traditional phone service to FirstCloud VoIP.
- Advanced Fortune 500 features: Includes auto attendant, voicemail, caller ID, call forwarding, conference bridge, and more.
- Mobility: Never miss a call, even when you’re on the go. Free softphone for calling over your computer. Mobile apps for making and taking business calls from your iPhone, iPad or Android phones or tablets.
- Great phones and reliable service: Create a lasting, professional impression with our feature-loaded business phones and reliable service.
- Employees anywhere: On-site employees, remote offices and mobile workers all use the same phone system so conducting business and connecting employees has never been easier.
- CRM integration: Connect Salesforce or Sugar CRM to your virtual office
FirstCloud Small Business phone service is easy to set up and easy to use. There’s no on-site PBX hardware or software required. All you need is your existing Internet connection, and our VoIP business phones.
Boost collaboration and productivity.
Time, money and energy is wasted when your staff can’t effectively communicate with each other. Help your local and mobile employees collaborate every day, in every way.
FirstCloud offers a variety of productivity enhancing add-on bundles including:
- Call Whisper
- Call Barging
- Web Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Internet Fax
When you add on the FirstCloud Virtual Office Pro bundle, you get reliable Virtual Office business phone service plus Internet faxing and call recording – all of this for one low monthly fee that’s probably less than you’d pay another provider for web conferencing alone!
Need a small Call Centre with big features?
If your small business has a sales team, a help desk group, or a team of agents fielding calls, check out our affordable VoIP contact center solution. It’s ideally suited for small call centers and because it’s Internet-based, so your agents can be located anywhere: at your on-site call center, working from home, or in other offices.